Product details of Tan's Natural Comb
- High-quality natural wood, maintain the natural color of the product
- Crafted with traditional handcrafts, well polished, smooth and seamless
- With smooth texture and anti-static design, will not hurt the scalp
- Daily massage with wooden comb will improve hair texture
- Help achieve healthy hair
- Classic design
- Easily to bring everywhere
- Nice gift for someone
Material: Chacate Preto 沈贵宝
Comb's Size: 12cm x 5cm
Special Craft: Comb teeth inserting
The process of comb teeth inserting is one of Carpenter Tan's patented technologies, which is specially applied to the production of the combs with inserted teeth. The back of the combs with inserted teeth is made from parallel-to-grain materials, which has great strength and not easy to break; the tooth body is regular cylindrical and smooth; the teeth are round and smooth, which can help effectively massage the scalp; since the comb teeth are arranged in a double row or multiple rows and the space between teeth is slightly larger than other combs, the combs with inserted teeth are very suitable for women wearing long hair or dense hair.
If the tooth/teeth of their comb/combs with inserted teeth is/are damaged, the consumers can change the comb/combs at the specialty store for free.
Maintenance: Regular play can make the surface of the combs more lustrous. Take care not to drop them to avoid destroying their lacquer surface. Strong light and intense heat will make the wood and lacquer surface stretch. Due to the different expansion coefficients, the stretch may cause fine cracks on the lacquer surface and damage the appearance of the combs.
Cleaning: Do not put the combs in warm water while cleaning yourself up.Be careful to avoid soaking them in water for a long time to prevent the pigment from separating out. Brush the combs gently with a soft brush while cleaning them and dry them promptly with a towel after cleaning.
Storage: Please put the combs on the desktop or dressing table after using them at
home. Do not store them with sundries, otherwise it may cause the deformation of
comb body, which is not easy to recover. Prevent the combs from rubbing against
hard objects in bag or handbag to avoid scratches on their lacquer surface.
!! Note !!
- Avoid pull or throw them hard,knocking them against hard objects, rub or scratch them.
- Due to the light and monitors effect, colours may have lightly difference.
- Please allow 2-3cm errors due to manual measurement.
- No Return, Refund and Exchange.
For shipping, please refer here.