Product details of Tan's Natural Comb
- High-quality natural wood, maintain the natural color of the product
- Crafted with traditional handcrafts, well polished, smooth and seamless
- With smooth texture and anti-static design, will not hurt the scalp
- Daily massage with wooden comb will improve hair texture
- Help achieve healthy hair
- Classic design
- Easily to bring everywhere
- Nice gift for someone
Material: Green Sandal Wood And Wild Boar
Comb's Size: 21cm x 3cm
Why using wild boar hairbrush?
1. Boar bristle brushing naturally conditions hair
2. Boar bristle brushing improves hair texture
3. Boar bristle brushing reduces frizz
4. Boar bristle brushing stimulates scalp
5. Boar bristle brushing reduces the need for styling products
6. Boar bristle brushing reduces the frequency of washing
How to properly use a boar bristle brush?
1. Start with dry hair – avoid boar bristle brushing wet hair, because this can cause breakage and doesn’t distribute the sebum well.
2. Detangle hair first – a boar bristle brush will not detangle and will actually create more tangles if you start with a tousled head of hair. Gently detangle your hair first using a wide-tooth comb.
3. Always brush from root to tip – With each stroke of the brush, start at the root of the hair and work all the way down to the tip. This distributes the sebum and creates shiny, bouncy locks.
4. Brush in sections – Unlike a regular hair brush, you need to approach boar bristle brushing with a careful plan of action. First, start by brushing the back of the hair by bending over, then stand up and brush the hairline.
Maintenance: Regular play can make the surface of the combs more lustrous. Take care not to drop them to avoid destroying their lacquer surface. Strong light and intense heat will make the wood and lacquer surface stretch. Due to the different expansion coefficients, the stretch may cause fine cracks on the lacquer surface and damage the appearance of the combs.
Cleaning: Do not put the combs in warm water while cleaning yourself up.Be careful to avoid soaking them in water for a long time to prevent the pigment from separating out. Brush the combs gently with a soft brush while cleaning them and dry them promptly with a towel after cleaning.
Texture: Natural wood are usually grained, which is a normal phenomenon of natural materials. This is also one of the ways to distinguish natural and composite wood.
!! Note !!
- Avoid pull or throw them hard,knocking them against hard objects, rub or scratch them.
- Due to the light and monitors effect, colours may have lightly difference.
- Please allow 2-3cm errors due to manual measurement.
- No Return, Refund and Exchange.
For shipping, please refer here.